Friday, September 9, 2011

*my writing practices for TOEFL _ NO 10*

In continuation of the previous post, I write another of my writing practices:

Writing Practice NO 10:

Subject: at the end of your life, how would you most like to be remembered? Support your response with reasons and examples.

I think life is a very expanded scene that our creator gave us to make changes in the Earth, and also God gave us freedom to choose our manner and enjoy our lives while we reach to some aims that God wants from us. Freedom is the main reason of differentiating between people and their lifestyles. I want to live in a manner that not to damage society and others at all, while I enjoy my life and reach my aims.

Like others, I have freedom and choosing power to choose my manner of life, and I have some big aims that I really want to gain all of them and I think everybody like to reach all of his/her aims in life, but there are some unchangeable things in life that have negative effects on our lives, but if I reach most of my aims during my life, this is very valuable for me…

But about my relations with society and others, I think that Isaac Newton’s third law is also true about life so what we do, we collect its results. So that’s better if I do nice acts and be kind with others, so I will attract nice things and kind friends. I want to help others specially nice and talent persons as possible as I can, and even I don’t have many expectations from helping others, but I think others will help me, too. This is on the basis of my experiences and I enjoy it.

But about my personal life, I think if I don’t harm others, I can live in each way that I want, and I think this is not very important for others, too.

So I want to be remembered as a nice, kind and useful person who make some useful changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment