Friday, September 9, 2011

*my writing practices for TOEFL _ NO 7*

In continuation of the previous post, I write another of my writing practices:

Writing Practice NO 7:

Subject: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

“Time should never be wasted.”

Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.

I exactly agree with this sentence, because I think each time and each period has its own potential that you can achieve many things for yourself, even if you don’t have the ideal situation at a time, but you can still use the time to improve your life and make better aims to achieve your aims. You can be happy and enjoy your life if you don’t waste time. For example, I don’t have my ideal situation at this time and I have many problems in my life. But now I endeavor to make my life better and make new ways to gain my aims. But that’s not all of it, if I reach my aims in future, I will have other and perhaps different needs that I should endeavor for them. But I think the happiness possible only if I don’t waste time in youth…

No comments:

Post a Comment