Friday, September 9, 2011

*my writing practices for TOEFL _ NO 3*

In continuation of the previous post, I write another of my writing practices:

Writing Practice NO 3:

Subject: What type of company would you most like to see built in your hometown or city? Give reasons to support your response.

I like to see that a great software company built in my city, because my field of study and my job is Software Engineering.

This is my dream! But I have reasonable idea about companies that are built in my city that is a green city with amazing environmetn. I think those companies that infect the environment like cement and petrochemical industries, should not be built in verdurous and woodsy areas because we need green and healthy places to live and also we can have a great income if we pay attention to attract all tourists to such areas. Pollutant industries can be built in deserts areas and although this can be more expensive, in lieu of it we save our environment and our health. But non-pollutant industries are very useful in each city because help people to have suitable jobs and decrease jobless people in each city...

No comments:

Post a Comment